Thursday, February 25, 2016

An update...

It has been over five months since my last post and I am still on the planet! There have been quite a number of changes in my life - I retired and moved cross-country from Alabama to Washington state. It has been a longtime dream to live in the Pacific Northwest and I can't believe that we are actually here. Things are still rather hectic but are slowly getting back to normal. I hope to continue baking soon and update the blog as well. In the meantime, here is a link to a wonderful blog where readers are currently baking recipes from Maida Heatter's books. Check it out at http://emilycookingforays.blogspot.my/2016/02/the-cake-slice-bakers-february-2016.html

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Phillip!

Thanks for the shout out! Waiting patiently for you to start baking again!

Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking said...

That is so exciting about your move! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait for you to start baking again